“Be Cool… Warm up to Safety
We believe in leading by example, especially when it comes to safety and risk management. Management stands behind each and every employee in their pursuit of safety excellence as we all collectively strive for a zero incident workplace. HVAC Solutions is pre-qualified with CanQual, ISNet, Complyworks, and PICS.
HVAC Solutions subscribes to the following key principles:
- All incidents are preventable
- A safe workplace is a productive workplace
- Working safely is a condition of employment
- Health, Safety and the Environment is everyone’s responsibility
We must consider the health, safety and environment in every decision we make, and in every activity we perform. HVAC Solutions cares about the health and safety of our coworkers, their families, our community, and our customers
HVAC has an extensive Health and Safety Program that has been reviewed and certified by:
- ISNetworld – https://www.isnetworld.com/
- ComplyWorks – http://www.complyworks.com/en/
- COR – http://employment.alberta.ca/SFW/334.html
- CanQual – https://www.canqual.com/index.aspx
- PICS – http://www.picsauditing.com
The following corporate safety documentation is readily available on request for HVAC Solutions Ltd.:
- Certificate of Recognition
- Provincial WCB Experience Rating Statements
- Provincial WCB Clearance Letters
- Corporate Safety Statistics Summary
- Corporate Insurance Certificate
- Corporate HSE Manual
- Samples of various completed HSE program documents, such as worker training records, FLHA’s and JHA’s, site inspection reports, tool box meeting minutes, investigation reports, safety comunications, etc. are also available.
HVAC Solutions compiles a Site Specific Safety Plan for every project they undertake. Each safety plan takes into account the specific conditions, rules and regulations that will apply throughout the project and presents how their workforce will perform in compliance with these requirements.